Airways world wide release and announce dozens of recent flight routes and repair adjustments each and every month. As of late, we’ll percentage simply some of the newest flights that can take to the skies this month or within the close to long term. Remember that precise flight main points (like schedules and airplane, amongst different issues) might exchange.
NEW ROUTES LAUNCHED IN APRIL 2019
Air Italy Introduces Nonstop Flights to Milan from Los Angeles and San Francisco (Introduced April Three and 10)
Main points — After suspending its upcoming direction from Chicago (ORD) to Milan (MXP) to subsequent yr, Air Italy determined to release now not one, however two new routes this month from the West Coast, connecting Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO) to the long-lasting Italian town. As of April 3, the LAX–MXP flight operates 4 instances every week on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The SFO–MXP direction introduced April 10 and likewise runs 4 instances every week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Each are serviced through the service’s A330 airplane. Take a look at the whole TPG evaluations of its economic system and business-class merchandise for a greater thought of what you’ll be coming into.
Los Angeles to Milan (4x every week):
- IG944 Los Angeles (LAX) 6:50pm Departure → Milan (MXP) 3:55pm (+1) Arrival
- IG943 Milan (MXP) 1:00pm Departure → Los Angeles (LAX) 4:50pm Arrival
San Francisco to Milan (4x every week):
- IG938 San Francisco (SFO) 7:10pm Departure → Milan (MXP) 4:05pm (+1) Arrival
- IG937 Milan (MXP) 1:35pm Departure → San Francisco (SFO) 5:10pm Arrival
New Flights to London on British Airlines and American Airways (Introduced April 1, 2 and four)
Main points — It’s getting more straightforward for other people in america to hop around the pond thank you to a few new routes dropped at you through American Airways and British Airlines. On April 1, American Airways started flying nonstop every single day from Phoenix (PHX) to London (LHR) with the service’s 777-200 airplane. British Airlines started provider between Pittsburgh (PIT) and LHR on April 2, with flights running 4 instances every week on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday aboard BA’s 787-Eight Dreamliner. In all probability probably the most thrilling release through British Airlines this month was once the service’s new nonstop provider — additionally at the 787-8 — from Charleston, South Carolina (CHS) to LHR, making it the airport’s first global nonstop flight. The catch? It’s simplest running on a seasonal foundation two times per week on Sunday and Thursday from April Four to October 24, 2019.
Phoenix to London (every single day):
- AA194 Phoenix (PHX) 3:00pm Departure → London (LHR) 9:25am (+1) Arrival
- AA195 London (LHR) 9:30am Departure → Phoenix (PHX) 12:35pm Arrival
Pittsburgh to London (4x every week):
- BA170 Pittsburgh (PIT) 9:50pm Departure → London (LHR) 10:25am (+1) Arrival
- BA171 London (LHR) 4:10pm Departure → Pittsburgh (PIT) 7:25pm Arrival
Charleston to London (2x every week):
- BA220 Charleston (CHS) 11:20pm Departure → London (LHR) 12:20pm (+1) Arrival
- BA221 London (LHR) 5:30pm Departure → Charleston (CHS) 9:30pm Arrival
Southwest and Hawaiian Airways Upload New Routes to Oahu and Maui (Introduced April 1, 4, 7 and 28)
Main points — We’ve were given nice information for any individual making plans a go back and forth to Hawaii: Each Hawaiian Airways and Southwest have added new routes to their respective networks, making your subsequent tropical getaway much more inside achieve. Vacationers within the Northeast can now hop a nonstop flight from Boston (BOS) to Honolulu (HNL) aboard Hawaiian Airways’ A330 5 instances every week on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, whilst other people in Sacramento (SMF) can fly nonstop every single day to Kahului, Maui (OGG), aboard the Hawaiian Airways’ A321neo. At the Southwest entrance, the service introduced twice-daily nonstop provider from Oakland (OAK) to OGG previous this month, in addition to interisland flights between HNL and OGG 4 instances an afternoon beginning April 28.
Boston to Oahu on Hawaiian Airways (5x every week):
- HA89 Boston (BOS) 9:20am Departure → Honolulu (HNL) 2:25pm Arrival
- HA90 Honolulu (HNL) 1:50pm Departure → Boston (BOS) 5:50am (+1) Arrival
Sacramento to Maui on Hawaiian Airways (every single day):
- HA59 Sacramento (SMF) 8:50am Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 11:30am Arrival
- HA60 Kahului, Maui (OGG) 12:45pm Departure → Sacramento (SMF) 8:55pm Arrival
Oakland to Maui on Southwest (2x every single day):
- Oakland (OAK) 8:35am Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 11:05am Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 9:15am Departure → Oakland (OAK) 5:20pm Arrival
- Oakland (OAK) 5:30pm Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 8:00pm Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 12:50pm Departure → Oakland (OAK) 8:50pm Arrival
Honolulu to Maui on Southwest (4x every single day):
- Honolulu (HNL) 8:30am Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 9:15am Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 7:00am Departure → Honolulu (HNL) 7:40am Arrival
- Honolulu (HNL) 12:10pm Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 1:00pm Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 10:10am Departure → Honolulu (HNL) 10:55am Arrival
- Honolulu (HNL) 3:25pm Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 4:15pm Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 1:50pm Departure → Honolulu (HNL) 2:35pm Arrival
- Honolulu (HNL) 7:05pm Departure → Kahului, Maui (OGG) 7:50pm Arrival
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 5:00pm Departure → Honolulu (HNL) 5:45pm Arrival
Fly Royal Air Maroc from Miami to Casablanca (Introduced April 3)
Main points — Spherical up the standard suspects! Previous this month, Royal Air Maroc introduced thrice-weekly provider between Miami (MIA) and Casablanca (CMN), running Sunday, Wednesday and Friday aboard the service’s 787-Eight airplane. With nonstop provider from Boston (BOS) anticipated to start out in June, the airline is doing an ideal activity making Morocco obtainable to extra vacationers, particularly as soon as it formally turns into a part of the Oneworld alliance in mid-2020. I believe that is the start of a pretty friendship.
Miami to Casablanca (3x every week):
- AT205 Miami (MIA) 10:35pm Departure → Casablanca (CMN) 11:45am (+1) Arrival
- AT204 Casablanca (CMN) 4:50pm Departure → Miami (MIA) 8:35pm Arrival
Cathay Pacific Starts Nonstop Carrier to Hong Kong from Seattle (Introduced April 1)
Main points — Cathay Pacific not too long ago started nonstop provider from Seattle (SEA) to Hong Kong (HKG), running 4 instances per week on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday till October 27, 2019, when it’s going to upload a 5th flight for every week on Tuesday. Easiest of all, the brand new direction is being serviced through the service’s A350-900 airplane — TPG’s Editor-at-Huge Zach Honig reviewed the airplane’s business-class product, right here — making sure you arrive in taste in Hong Kong after the transpacific flight.
Agenda (4x every week, then 5x every week as of October 27, 2019):
- CX857 Seattle (SEA) 1:00am Departure → Hong Kong (HKG) 5:10am (+1) Arrival
- CX858 Hong Kong (HKG) 11:55pm Departure → Seattle (SEA) 9:00pm Arrival
American Airways Provides New Seasonal Flights to Edinburgh from Philadelphia (introduced April 2)
Main points — Calling all Outlander enthusiasts; it’s time to start out making plans your dream go back and forth to Scotland. American Airways introduced a brand new seasonal direction from Philadelphia (PHL) to Edinburgh (EDI) on April 2, giving vacationers a possibility to discuss with every single day by way of the service’s 757 airplane between now and October 26, 2019. Town makes an ideal base for exploring the remainder of this gorgeous nation it doesn’t matter what time of yr you discuss with, so no excuses!
Philadelphia to Edinburgh on American Airways (every single day through October 26, 2019):
- AA278 Philadelphia (PHL) 9:00pm Departure → Edinburgh (EDI) 9:10am (+1) Arrival
- AA279 Edinburgh (EDI) 10:45am Departure → Philadelphia (PHL) 1:40pm Arrival
Delta Debuts New Home and World Flights With Lend a hand of Two Airline Companions (Introduced April 1, 12 and 22)
Main points — Delta’s airline spouse Virgin Atlantic introduced an extra daylight hours flight between Boston (BOS) and London (LHR) on April 1 aboard its A330-300, whilst Korean Air started nonstop flights 5 instances every week on April 12 from BOS to Seoul (ICN), running Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with its 787-Nine Dreamliner. New every single day nonstop routes between Seattle (SEA) and Osaka (KIX) in addition to Minneapolis (MSP) and Seoul (ICN) at the moment are running every single day aboard Delta’s 767-300ER and 777-200ER airplane, respectively. At the home entrance, the service additionally expanded provider from its BOS hub to Cleveland (CLE), Pittsburgh (PIT), Jacksonville (JAX) and Nashville (BNA) and introduced a every single day nonstop hop between Atlanta (ATL) and Ontario, California (ONT), on April 22. Notice that on Google Flights, the second one every single day flight for the ATL–ONT direction doesn’t seem at the time table till June 17, 2019.
Boston to London (new daylight hours flight on Virgin Atlantic as of April 1, 2019):
- VS158 Boston (BOS) 8:15am Departure → London (LHR) 7:50pm Arrival
- VS11 London (LHR) 3:55pm Departure → Boston (BOS) 6:40pm Arrival
Seattle to Osaka (every single day as of April 1):
- DL183 Seattle (SEA) 11:57am Departure → Osaka (KIX) 3:50pm (+1) Arrival
- DL182 Osaka (KIX) 4:00pm Departure → Seattle (SEA) 9:44am Arrival
Minneapolis to Seoul (every single day as of April 1):
- DL171 Minneapolis (MSP) 2:30pm Departure → Seoul (ICN) 5:20pm (+1) Arrival
- DL170 Seoul (ICN) 7:40pm Departure → Minneapolis (MSP) 5:48pm Arrival
Boston to Seoul (5x every week by way of Korean Air as of April 12):
- KE92 Boston (BOS) 1:25pm Departure → Seoul (ICN) 4:25pm (+1) Arrival
- KE91 Seoul (ICN) 9:30am Departure → Boston (BOS) 10:30am Arrival
Atlanta to Ontario, CA (every single day as of April 22):
- DL373 Atlanta (ATL) 8:30am Departure → Ontario, CA (ONT) 9:58am Arrival
- DL373 Ontario, CA (ONT) 10:50am Departure → Atlanta (ATL) 6:14pm Arrival
A 2d every single day flight from ATL–ONT can be added as of June 17, 2019:
- DL730 Atlanta (ATL) 7:32pm Departure → Ontario, CA (ONT) 9:01pm Arrival
- DL862 Ontario (ONT) 10:45pm Departure → Atlanta (ATL) 5:56am (+1) Arrival
Extra Home Flights From Sarasota and Phoenix on Allegiant Air (Introduced April 3, Four and 5)
Main points — In case you’re any place close to Sarasota, Florida (SRQ), it’s going to really feel as when you’ve simply received the shuttle jackpot. Extremely-low-cost service Allegiant Air, which additionally implemented to america Division of Transportation this month in hopes of beginning up provider to Mexico, not too long ago introduced twice-weekly nonstop flights from SRQ to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (MDT), Syracuse (SYR), Cleveland (CLE), Columbus (LCK), Richmond (RIC), Grand Rapids (GRR) and Nashville (BNA). Additionally noteworthy is its new direction from Phoenix-Mesa (AZA) to Grand Junction (GJT), which operates thrice every week.
Introduced April 3, 2019 (2x every week):
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Harrisburg, PA (MDT)
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Syracuse (SYR)
Introduced April 4, 2019 (2x every week):
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Cleveland (CLE)
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Columbus/Rickenbacker (LCK)
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Richmond, VA (RIC)
Introduced April 5, 2019 (2x every week, AZA–GJT operates 3x every week):
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Grand Rapids (GRR)
- Sarasota (SRQ) – Nashville (BNA)
- Phoenix (AZA) – Grand Junction (GJT); 3x every week
NEW ROUTES ANNOUNCED IN APRIL 2019
JetBlue and Delta to Fly to London from Boston and NYC
Main points — In the end, JetBlue has printed thrilling plans to release nonstop provider to London from Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) in 2021, nevertheless it has but to come to a decision which of London’s airports it’s going to fly into. On the identical time, Delta introduced its personal plans to start flying from BOS and JFK to London’s Gatwick Airport (LGW) beginning subsequent yr, and can use its Boeing 767-400s. JetBlue will it appears cross forward with its Airbus A321LR airplane, which can function a “reimagined model of Mint” for the ones touring aboard the service’s first-ever transatlantic provider. No main points for release dates or flight instances had been launched but, however keep tuned to TPG as we proceed to practice those growing tales.
Pending: Seasonal Carrier on United from Newark to Cape The city
Main points — If the whole lot is going in keeping with plan, you’ll quickly be capable of fly nonstop from Newark (EWR) to Cape The city (CPT) due to United Airways’ proposed seasonal provider. Whilst it’s nonetheless topic to govt approval, the plan is for 3 flights every week to run on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday aboard the service’s 787-Nine Dreamliner starting December 15 — simply in time for summer season in one in every of South Africa’s maximum picturesque towns — till the top of March 2020. Simply a few days in the past, United began promoting tickets in this distinctive flight — don’t hesitate to e-book that bucket-list South Africa go back and forth!
Agenda (3x every week from December 15, 2019, via March 2020):
- UA Newark (EWR) 8:30pm Departure → Cape The city (CPT) 6:00pm (+1) Arrival
- UA Cape The city (CPT) 8:50pm Departure → Newark (EWR) 5:45pm (+1) Arrival
Eurowings Will Quickly Be offering Flights Between Las Vegas and Frankfurt
Main points — Beginning October 27, 2019, Lufthansa’s budget-friendly associate airline, Eurowings, is predicted to release thrice-weekly nonstop flights on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday between Las Vegas (LAS) and Frankfurt (FRA) aboard the service’s A330-200 airplane, an ideal possibility for other people at the West Coast itching to discuss with Europe for much less.
Agenda (3x every week):
- LH5437 Las Vegas (LAS) 4:40pm Departure → Frankfurt (FRA) 11:55am (+1) Arrival
- LH5436 Frankfurt (FRA) 10:35am Departure → Las Vegas (LAS) 1:40pm Arrival
New Flights on United from Washington, DC to Southwest Florida
Main points — United is making it more straightforward for vacationers in Washington, DC (IAD), to flee the nippiness this fall with twice-daily nonstop connections to Sarasota (SRQ) and Citadel Myers (RSW) anticipated to start October 29, 2019. Additionally on deck for United in October is an extension of its seasonal iciness provider between Miami (MIA) and IAD, which generally doesn’t get started till December.
Washington, DC to Sarasota (2x every single day):
- UA6059 Washington, DC (IAD) 8:15am Departure → Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ) 10:49am Arrival
- UA6266 Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ) 9:15am Departure → Washington, DC (IAD) 11:30am Arrival
- UA6204 Washington, DC (IAD) 5:15pm Departure → Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ) 7:49pm Arrival
- UA6258 Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ) 1:33pm Departure → Washington, DC (IAD) 3:48pm Arrival
Washington, DC to Citadel Myers (2x every single day):
- UA1586 Washington, DC, 8:30am Departure → Citadel Myers (RSW) 11:17am Arrival
- UA2219 Citadel Myers (RSW) 9:00am Departure → Washington, DC 11:22am Arrival
- UA2180 Washington, DC (IAD) 5:20pm Departure → Citadel Myers (RSW) 8:07pm Arrival
- UA2274 Citadel Myers (RSW) 1:51pm Departure → Washington, DC (IAD) 4:13pm Arrival
Extra Home Flights Coming Quickly to Solar Nation Airways
Main points — Cheap service Solar Nation introduced six new nonstop routes slated to release q4. As of September 5, 2019, you’ll be expecting new flights between Las Vegas (LAS) and Windfall (PVD) 5 instances per week on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; LAS and Redmond, WA (RDM), two times weekly on Thursday and Sunday; LAS and St. Louis (STL) two times weekly on Thursday and Sunday; and LAS and San Antonio (SAT) 4 instances per week on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Nonstop hops between New Orleans (MSY) and PVD will perform thrice per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning September 6, whilst Portland (PDX) to San Diego (SAN) provider will run two times weekly on Thursday and Sunday beginning October 3 — notice that this may exchange to 4 instances every week with Monday and Wednesday provider added to the combination on November 10. All routes can be operated through Solar Nation’s 737-800 airplane.
Launching September 5, 2019:
- Las Vegas (LAS) – Windfall (PVD), 5x every week
- Las Vegas (LAS) – Redmond, WA (RDM), 2x every week
- Las Vegas (LAS) – St. Louis (STL), 2x every week
- Las Vegas (LAS) – San Antonio (SAT), 4x every week
Launching September 6, 2019:
- New Orleans (MSY) – Windfall (PVD), 3x every week
Launching October 3, 2019:
- Portland (PDX) – San Diego (SAN), 2x every week; then 4x every week on November 10
Which of those new routes are you maximum interested by?
Featured photograph of Milan through ventdusud / Getty Photographs.